Hey there! Are you as ready as I am to get back into a routine of healthy eating? Are your kids’ sleep schedules as mixed up as mine? Do your fingers look like puffy sausages when you put gloves or rings on? Welcome to January!
This is the time of year where Americans attempt to change every habit they dislike about themselves. All at the same time. For about two weeks. It’s also the month when most people fail to meet the goals they set simply because they don’t start with a good action plan.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t have time to feel guilty. It’s hard enough to get a healthy meal on the table most days. I’d rather celebrate successes than track misses. That’s why I’m a huge fan of the starting small.
This entire year is going to focus on presenting ideas you can implement one small change at a time to incorporate natural options into your lifestyle. By focusing on one change you can decide if each choice is something worth keeping around or if you need to keep looking.
There will be a theme for each season, and within each theme you will find suggestions for natural changes you can incorporate under the headings Mind, Body, and Space.
This means that in 2020 I can almost guarantee you will find a natural change you can implement into your household the Lazy Naturalist Way.
I’m looking forward to answering your questions along the way as well, so make sure to reach out and ask me anything specific you want to know so I can prioritize my content to answer your pressing questions first.
So, Here’s My Goal:
- We’re going to make sure you pull those oil kits you bought but haven’t opened out of the closet and actually use them.
- I’m going to feature easy AND safe options for naturally boosting your metabolism, reducing bloat, and improving sleep
- We’re going to connect the dots between stress and all the ways it hinders us and take actionable steps to fight stress
- I’m going to share more about aromatherapy and my certifications – however, whenever possible there will always be an alternative suggestion in addition to therapeutic grade oils provided (move on this in my next post!)
- I’m going to make sure you have every tool and option as you want to live as naturally as you want without breaking the bank.
Let’s make 2020 the year we make one small natural change at a time that actually sticks and have a ton of fun at the same time.